It's a Dogs Life

Talk about anything you feel like talking about. Pull up a soapbox and pontificate to your heart's content. May contain some adult humour or otherwise objectionable content (NSFW). No warez, pr0n or illegal stuff.

Re: It's a Dogs Life

Postby AMLJ » July 1st, 2011, 4:11 pm

I LOVE animals! Cats, and dogs more than others!

These friends of yours are so cute! Kiss them for me! :lol:
AMLJ**0-1-47
AMLJ

Postby huggybear » July 1st, 2011, 6:20 pm

We will, thank you! :D
<< I guess that makes them "DEBITARDS" ..... >>
huggybear

Postby Pick2 » October 9th, 2018, 10:25 pm

I had to put My best Buddy Alix to sleep today. Gonna miss him. -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- >
We enjoyed a playful decade togeather.
C'est la vie :(
Just folded space from Arrakis
Fugitive of the fdn re-education camp.
Pick2

Postby JohnDeere630 » October 9th, 2018, 10:37 pm

Pick2 wrote:I had to put My best Buddy Alix to sleep today. Gonna miss him. -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- >
We enjoyed a playful decade togeather.
C'est la vie :(

I'm sorry to hear that. Animals are the greatest. I'm more of a cat person myself, but losing any of them is so painful. When I was kid growing up on the farm, I had a pet cow that I had raised when her mother died. She would follow me around everywhere like a giant dog, and run her big, wet nose around my jacket pockets looking for peppermint patties, her favorite treat. She's been gone for more than 30 years now, and I still think of her often. I don't know if animals go to Heaven or not, but if they don't, I can't imagine it's much of a heaven.
$500 bounty paid for each pair of SJW balls...also for hen's teeth, unicorn horns and other imaginary items.
JohnDeere630

Postby jheaton5 » October 13th, 2018, 3:24 pm

I'm a cat person myself. Over the years we have loved many cats and seen them pass away. I think our relationships with our pets were much like parent and child.

Bringing back this old thread brought back such good memories of the people who posted so long ago. It's sad that most of them are not around anymore. I have been here in the background all along, just reading. I like the dialogue but don't have much to say on the topics. It's good to find a topic that I can respond to.
jheaton5

Postby jheaton5 » October 13th, 2018, 3:28 pm

I just noticed that everyone who posted in this thread were founding members of this board. No wonder I got nostalgic.
jheaton5

Previous

Return to Nonsense