debian user forums

Talk about anything you feel like talking about. Pull up a soapbox and pontificate to your heart's content. May contain some adult humour or otherwise objectionable content (NSFW). No warez, pr0n or illegal stuff.

Re: debian user forums

Postby golinux » May 28th, 2018, 9:22 pm

TheREALME wrote:When I looked at this forum I did not see any posts that were just plain vulgar, still have not had time to read everything, so who knows, later, but any way in recent posts nothing like that.
Well, then you'll just have to look harder because this truly is a free speech zone full of heated discussions and occasional vulgarity. Or maybe some of those posts burned out the db. LOL!
May the FORK be with you!
golinux

Re: debian user forums

Postby cynwulf » June 1st, 2018, 11:25 am

TheREALME wrote:Intelligent , civilized people can (or should be able to )make comments and disagree with out needing to use vulgar and insulting language. When I looked at this forum I did not see any posts that were just plain vulgar, still have not had time to read everything, so who knows, later, but any way in recent posts nothing like that.

You will of course see some - mostly historical - but in general we're fairly laid back here.
cynwulf

Previous

Return to Nonsense