Important community related information.
- Because we strive to create a community, every member should be treated with courtesy and respect. Please avoid personal attacks; if another member is misbehaving, the best thing to do is to ignore them.
- While this is a support forum, nobody here owes you anything; this sort of attitude will earn you no friends and will likely result in your questions left unanswered. We are all volunteers doing this because we want to.
- Please avoid profanity in technical sections; keeping a professional tone will encourage others to join our community. Profanity in the general discussion sections is acceptable, but please avoid abusing the privilege.
- Remember that these are guidelines, not rules; reporting posts for violating their letter is itself a violation of their spirit. They seek to create an atmosphere of cooperation that will allow a community to blossom, not to enforce netiquette.
Llewellyn H. Rockwell Jr. wrote:Data points on their own convey no theory, suggest no conclusions, and offer no truths. To arrive at truth requires the most important step that we as human beings can ever take: thinking. Through this thinking, and with good teaching and reading, we can put together a coherent theoretical apparatus that helps us understand.
- Posts: 467
- Joined: February 9th, 2011, 4:37 pm
Return to Information
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest